Discover your passion
Check out the current openings. All vacancies are Remote or at the Client location (anywhere in the world).
Hiring : Intern - Data Analysts
If you are:
- Pursuing your third or fourth year of undergraduate studies or pursuing the final year of your post graduate studies.
- Keen on remote work opportunities.
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficient in Maths, Python and SQL
- Have a track record of contributing to noteworthy projects
Then drop your resume to email@example.com we would love to get in touch with you.
Flutter App Developer
Flutter Developer Exp: 3 Years or more
Flutter App Developer with good skills in building user centric products.
Proven skill of launching Flutter projects worldwide.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer who will run and design product application features across various cross-platform devices.
Someone open to experimenting with new ideas and experience using Flutter widgets that can plug together, customised, and deployed anywhere. Someone passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development.
If this sounds exciting and you can take the Android/iOS App to the next level, don't hesitate to apply!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will build and ship robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
• You will write readable and clear code using Dart for extensive documentation for future use and upgrades.
• You will share feedback and brainstorm ideas with teams to improve the development process.
• Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
• Stay up to date with the latest technologies. Skills and qualifications:
• Candidates must have experience in a Game development company
• Experience in developing Android/iOS applications and deploying them on Google Play/App Store.
• 2+ years of knowledge in mobile app development using flutter.
• In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts.
• Familiarity using version control tools like Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
• Understanding the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
• Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
• Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
• Good understanding of Mobile App Security. You should be ready to work and coordinate tech initiatives with different or remote teams
If you fit the above job description:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Now!